Stratford House of Blessing Welcomes You
We are here for you!
Our food bank is open on:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
10:00 to Noon
1:00 to 3:00
If you need special assistance:
1) Call 519-273-3433
2) Email email@example.com
3) Message us on Facebook
Remember, we want to make sure no one goes hungry!
If you have bags please bring them.
Dress for the weather.
Stand on the outside ramp, behind the line.
A staff or volunteer will place your items on the cart.
Please let them know if you need extras like toiletries, tampons or pads, diapers and formula, or if you have special dietary needs.
When they are done loading your cart they will invite you to pack your bags.
Please note that we disinfect after each person.
We are here to help you,
call us at 519-273-3433.
How You Can Help
Superheroes are everyday people who are willing to make a difference.
How to Donate Funds
1. ONLINE: Click the DONATE button or CLICK HERE to go to our Canada Helps Secure Donation Form.
2. E-TRANSFER from your financial institution to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please then email us to email@example.com and let us know your name, address, phone number and the amount donated.
3. PHONE 519-273-3433 and donate by credit card. We will never phone you to ask for donations.
4. DROP OFF your donation to Stratford House of Blessing. Please remember to include your name, address, phone number and email address (if you want to receive an email tax receipt) for tax receipting. Call us ahead at 519-273-3433 to let us know you are coming and we will retrieve your donation from your car window.
5. MAIL your donation to:
Stratford House of Blessing
423 Erie Street,
Stratford ON N5A 2N3
Please remember to include your name, address, phone number and email address (if you want to receive an email tax receipt) for tax receipting.
6. Visit our Personal Giving page to learn more.
for your support!
Superheroes step-up to help
when there is a need
in their community.
How to Give Food
We are most in need of:
fresh produce, healthy kids snacks, juice boxes, root vegetables, cookies and crackers, meals in a can (chili and stew), gluten free products, toiletries, toilet paper, and hygiene products.
1. FOOD DONATION FRIDAYS: Park your car at the top of the ramp by the red door between 9:00 am and Noon or 1:00 to 4:00 pm. A staff or volunteer will help you.
2. PHONE 519-273-3433, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook and arrange an alternate time to donate.
3. GROCERY STORE BINS: We pick these up weekly.
4. LARGE DONATIONS: for corporate, farm, restaurant, bakery and business donations call
519-273-3433 or email@example.com.
5. Please watch our social media for changing needs.
Visit us on Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram and LinkedIN at our handle @StratfordHOB
*Please note that we can't accept clothing or houseware donations. If you are able, please save your donations until our programs open again.*